Monday...........

Today...like the ordinary monday...go to WORK........so hard to left my bed and pillow at home, especially after take a long leave.....my eyes only half open when i take a shower, my mind still sleepy....zzzzzzzzz....aiyoh so malas to go to work....kesian my little shumi...also cannot open his eyes...still 'mamai' when i send him to taska....me ?...no motivation to go to work..some more my car didnt 'mandi' yet...after went back from Kota Marudu last saturday..so dusty..no time to kasi mandi...honestly I'm a kind of people did not like to drive a dirty car....so semangat if i drive a shiny shiny car, if me lah....
.
In office...monday its mean meeting....from 9.00 to 12.00.....office problem, marketing problem, reach budget or not.....staff problem....find a solution to solve it...emmmm...so many stuff want to put in my head...just the beginning of day of the week.......

Komen seikhlas hati ... Thanks!

Post a Comment

Komen seikhlas hati ... Thanks!

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post